Imagine that there was a company out there that could lower your bills by negotiating lower rates for you with all your service providers? Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, fortunately for you and I, such a company exists. It is called BillCutterz , and its goal is to lower your bills and help you save money. Read on for my BillCutterz review below.
BillCutterz is a bill-discounting service. It strives to help you save money on all of your monthly bills.
BillCutterz negotiates and haggles with your service providers on your behalf to lower your bills, saving you the time, energy, and hassle of attempting to do so yourself. This frees up money in your budget for you to save or spend on other things.
Which Bills Can You Save Money On?
Below are just a few of the bills that BillCutterz may be able to help lower:
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
Why Use BillCutterz to Lower Your Bills?
Personally I think there are some very compelling reasons to allow BillCutterz to help lower your bills:
- Most of us are not expert negotiators. The people at BillCutterz are.
- Many of us hate being put on hold, spending long periods of time on the phone, and haggling. They do this for you.
- Most of us don’t track the massive web of service provider promotions or have relationships with each provider. Guess who does?
- Many of us are frugal and strive to save money, but probably aren’t experts at analyzing bills and finding ways to save people money. BillCutterz is.
- Most of us don’t have the expertise, time, or systems in place to take into consideration all of the important factors such as termination fees, contract length, competitor promotions, services you don’t use, individual needs and preferences, and many others. BillCutterz does.
How does BillCutterz Make Money?
This was one of my biggest questions when I first heard about BillCutterz. BillCutterz obviously has operating expenses that it has to pay, so it splits any savings it generates for you. If they save you $500 a year, then you save $250 and they receive $250. If they don’t save you any money, then they don’t receive a dime from you. Not now not ever.
Personally I think that the way they are compensated is great. Since they are paid a portion of the total savings, they have an incentive to work hard for you and generate as much savings as possible.
I also like the fact that they don’t accept kick backs from service providers, so their interest is completely aligned with ours. They only get paid when they save us money. The more money they save us the more money they also make.
When Will You See the Savings?
Any savings BillCutterz generates for you will appear in your regular bill within one billing cycle, so you can see for yourself how much they have saved you.
Information Needed to Lower Your Bills
BillCutterz only requires a little bit of personal information to help lower your bills, such as your billing address, phone number, and account verification information. Without this information, they will be unable to prove to your service providers that they have your permission to negotiate on your behalf.
Your personal information is only used to help you lower your bills and save money—it is not shared with or sold to any other parties.
Is Your Information Safe?
How Much Money Can BillCutterz Save You?
Although total savings will vary by person (based on what monthly services you receive, how much you currently pay, etc), BillCutterz is able to save most people hundreds of dollars a year. What’s not to love about that?
How to Get Started & Save Money
In order to start saving you money, all BillCutterz needs is your contact information and copies of any bills you would like their help with, and they will take it from there. It’s quick and easy to get started and to start saving money!
What to Do with Your New Savings?
You probably don’t need my help finding ways to spend the money BillCutterz saves you. However, here are a few ideas to consider:
- Get out of debt
- Contribute to a child’s 529 plan
- Obtain appropriate food and water storage in case of an emergency or disaster
- Purchase more life insurance
- Create a will and any other appropriate estate planning documents
- Set up a free IRA or brokerage account and invest the money
- Create or beef up your emergency fund
Other Articles to Help You Lower Your Bills
Here are a few more ways to help you lower your bills and save money:
Additional Resources to Save Money
Want even more ways to save money? Then consider reading one of the below books:
- Clark Howard’s Living Large in Lean Times: 250+ Ways to Buy Smarter, Spend Smarter, and Save Money
- The Complete Tightwad Gazette
- Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things: 2,317 Ways to Save Money and Time
Has BillCutterz helped you lower your bills and save money? How much money did you save? Leave a comment below!